04 November 2011

Wedding Dress Purchased!

Completed the order today and it should arrive December 16th.  The fitting appointment is on December 27th at 11:00am SHARP!  If our mothers and girls of the wedding party wants to join, please let me know ASAP.

Shoes, bra and veil will be purchased sometime around Thanksgiving week.

Jennifer B, Morgan, Lisa, Stefanie and Jennifer C...  You should have your dresses in your nearest David's Bridal shop and ready for your fitting by no later than the first week of February.  Remember, they will take a down payment and let you pay it off over time.  Don't forget your shoes as well...


HELP WITH SHOES!!! 
I forgot to mention that Jennifer C and Stef LOVES this style of shoes to go with the plum dress.  Please look here:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Pleated-Peep-Toe-Mid-Heel-with-Bow-MARIELLA_Accessories-Shoes-Peep-Toe

That's in plum and they don't have many sizes available already as it's a CUTE and popular style - it's so gorgeous that I want one myself - doesn't have my size!

AN IDEA!! 
I'll let you just roam around online and research more on the shoes that would fit the style of your dress.  Peep toes/open toes are ideal.  Whatever you can find in silver/black/plum, please email me the picture and link to drgnflyaries27@gmail.com
Whomever send me the shoes I like best will be REWARDED a huge prize!!!  Maybe a gift card or half off of those shoes?   Go on girls, get busy!  LOL






No comments: